This tutorial will help you with how to turn on wifi on dell laptop with keyboard. Dell laptops are some of the most popular laptops on the market. And since Dell is a major brand, you’ll find that people are often using Dell laptops for different purposes. Many Dell laptops have their hotkeys customized to work with their devices.
Using the WiFi Turn On Key
- Turn on your Dell laptop.
- Press and hold the Fn key on your keyboard.
- Press the F2 key while holding the Fn key down to turn on your Dell laptop’s WiFi connection
- Check if the WiFi connection is working by going to a website or pinging Google in a command prompt window.
Enabling Radio Communication for All Devices
- Press the Windows + X keys on your keyboard, and select Device Manager from the list of options.
- In the Device Manager window, locate Network Adapters. You should see many devices in this category. If you don’t see Network Adapters, then expand Network Adapters by clicking the small arrow to its left.
- Find your Wi-Fi adapter, right-click it and choose Enable device from the menu if it’s disabled.
- Close the Device Manager window and reboot your computer if necessary to apply the changes made so far.
Through Network and Sharing
- If you want to connect to a wireless network, but don’t have an adaptor or a USB dongle, there is a way to turn on your laptop’s wifi with the keyboard.
- To do this, first, disable any security measures that may be preventing you from accessing the internet.
- Then open the Start menu and click on “Network and Sharing Center.”
- In the window that pops up, click on “Wi-Fi.”
- There will be two options: one for using a network cable and one for using wi-fi. Click on the wi-fi option.
How to turn on the wifi on Windows 10
Windows 10 has a built-in WiFi network connection, but if you need to turn it on, there are a few steps you need to follow. The following is a guide on how to turn on WiFi on Windows 10:
- Open the “Settings” app by clicking the Start button and typing “Settings.”
- Click on the “Networking & Internet” option in the Settings menu.
- Click on the “Wi-Fi” option in the Network & Internet Settings menu.
- Click on the on the option to switch on the wifi.
Open Start Menu and click on Search
- In search box type “Turn on wifi”
- You will see all applications that have keyword “turn on wifi”
- You will need to select “Turn on wifi” from the applications
In conclusion, turning on wifi on a Dell laptop with a keyboard is a fairly easy process. By following the simple steps outlined in this article, you should be able to connect to the internet in no time.